Visit us on Facebook Visit us at Twitter Visit our Youtube Channel Join our Steam Group Visit us at Twich.TV Visit us at Reddit

EVENT

Ready to Fight @ LAN in the Highlands - Ligonier, PA - 10/26/18

Event Type: 5v5 Double Elimination
Cost: Pay to Play - $100.00

Return Policy: All event entry fees are non-refundable with one exception. If an event is cancelled by Club Conflict Inc. prior to the start of the event, entry fees paid will be refunded to the appropriate party.
Game Type: CS:GO
Platform: PC
Location: LAN
Start Date: Friday, October 26, 2018 11:00 AM
End Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:00 PM
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2018 7:00 PM
Max Teams: 16
Registered Teams: 2
Rules:
Discord: https://discord.gg/e9azeUf
Overview:
Matches will be officiated from the events' Discord linked above. Be present to play. Cost is $100 per team (five players plus a coach) or $20 per person for Free Agents looking to play. Register your team to guarantee your teams' seats. 5vs5 Double Elimination. Teams will be randomly seeded. LAN servers are 128-tick running the Club Conflict Match Mod. Captains Veto to single map. Knife for sides. 1:45 round time. 35 second bomb timer. .Coach enabled. Two (2 min) timeouts per half. Match Medic enabled. Matches are BO1 until the Grand Finals which are BO3. Ready to Fight at LAN in the Highlands: Join up to (80) competitive gamers in the foothills of Laurel Mountain for a "Pay to Play" 5vs5 CS:GO LAN Tournament. Entry to the LAN is Free. Registration for the CS:GO tournament is $100 per team. Prize pool will be 70% of the registration fees collected. The other 30% will be used for tournament expenses. First Place wins 50% of the Prize Pool. Second Place wins 25% and third and fourth win 12.5% each. If (16) teams pay their fees, the Prize Pool will be $1,120.00 and will pay: 1st Place $560 2nd Place $280 3rd Place $140 4th Place $140 . Rooms are available at the event. Contact the Ligonier Country Inn at 724-238-3651. Visit http://ligoniercountryinn.com. LAN Opens Friday October 26, 2018 at 11 AM EST. LAN is over at 2PM EST Sunday October 28, 2018.

Sign Up Invite Only


Registered Teams

 TEAM NAMESCHEDULERMEMBERSJOIN DATEREADY
Select
cant stop thiss

5 10/18/18
Select
Handle With Care

2 10/31/18

Free Agents

Schedule



Pick a Date:  

Or

Pick a Team: 




Results



Date Home Away Final Score Results Status
Rd 1 Rd 2 Rd 1 Rd 2

Standings

MY FRIENDS

You have 0 friends

MY TEAMS

MY EVENTS

NEWS

Join Free

Create a Team, Send Invites and Compete

Join FREE and you can:

  • Create a Club Conflict Member Profile
  • Upload Your Profile Picture & Social Links
  • Link Your Steam, ESEA, Xbox & PSN Profiles
  • Link Your Streams Like Youtube & Twitch.TV
  • Join our Discord Server - Meet New Friends
  • Register Your Team - Upload Your Logo
  • Join a Gaming League or Tournament
  • Join an Event as a Free Agent
  • Send Private Messages to Other Members
  • Connect with Friends - Send Invites
  • Play on our Game Servers
  • Attend a LAN Event
  • Best of All, You Can WIN GREAT PRIZES!

Win Stuff

Compete for great prizes from our sponsors

Compete in our leagues and see if you’ve got what it takes to be our next CS:GO Champion! At Club Conflict you can Join Free and Win Big! We also have periodic giveaways for our members. Why not sign up today and see what you can win!

FITESCON 2020 LAN Tournament Prizes Sponsored by Logitech Gaming