REGISTER YOUR TEAM FOR THE CS:GO LAN TOURNAMENT AT THE GXL COLOSSAL - SATURDAY 10/08/2022
GET BYOC TICKETS:
CS:GO 5VS5 LAN TOURNAMENT RULES
16-Team Single Elimination CS:GO Tournament
Matches are BO3 - Maps Vetoed
- Limit 16-Teams - All players must be at least 13 years old
- Teams may have up to 5 members - Coaching is not enabled
- All participants must agree to abide by the tournament rules
- All rules are subject to change - The admin's decision is final
- Teams must register (5) members at ClubConflict.com
- VAC banned Steam accounts (any VAC banned Steam Account from any game) are not allowed to participate
- Team Seeding will be randomized prior to the start of tournament - Seed 1 will Play Seed 16 etc.
- All matches are "Best of Three" - Once a team loses a BO3, they are out of the tournament
- Maps will be vetoed by Captains
- Matches will be played on 128-tick Club Conflict Servers
- The Club Conflict Match-Mod will be used to control all of the matches
- Teams get (2) 2-minute Tactical Timeouts per half
- Home Team Captain (First in Match-Up) is Team2 Captain (Selects from the final 2 maps in map veto)
- Winning Team Captain Records Match Results on ClubConflict.com
- Players must record demos – EX: In console “record GXL_RD1”
- If a match demo is requested by the Admin, player must produce it
Stay on Site: Team's should Check-In with tournament admin before leaving the building. Match delays must be avoided.
Match Time: Due to the nature of a tournament: match play times will depend upon when ongoing matches are completed. Check with the admin before leaving the building during the tournament. Teams that delay their match time by more than 15 minutes will automatically forfeit their match.
Be Ready to Play: Scheduled Match Times will Vary as the Tournament progresses. Matches are to be played within 15 minutes from the scheduled times. Subs are allowed. Teams may elect to play the match short handed (4vs5) or forfeit match after 30 minutes. 3Vs5 or less is not allowed.
Tactical Timeouts: Teams may use up to (4) Tactical Timeouts per map played. These timeouts are limited to a maximum of 2 minutes in length and only (2) may be used in a single half. Simply type “.Pause” in game chat. The timeout will take place during the next rounds freezetime. To end the timeout, type “.Unpause”. The timeout will end when the other team also types “.Unpause”. Teams may elect to use their opponents timeout remaining time balance before typing .unpause, which will unpause the match.
Overtime: In the event that there is a tie, Overtime will immediately take place. Teams will remain on the side that the match ended on. Start money will be set to $10,000. Each team will play 3 rounds then the Match Mod will switch teams for you. Overtimes will continue until one team wins 4 of the 6 overtime rounds. Report the win exactly as the rounds show (example 19-17). A single 2-minute "timeout" may be utilized during each side (one for CT side and one for T side) of overtime.
Casting: All participants agree to be cast. Select matches are to be cast at Twitch.TV/ClubConflict on a 2 minute delay. Teams are reminded to utilize good sportsmanship at all times. Please be respectful and keep the comments positive and please avoid using vulgar language. Avoid using MM1. Use team chat instead.
Server Crashes: Match Medic is available in the event of a server crash. Scenario's not covered in the rules will be determined by the admin. Match Medic will not be used because of player disconnects/weapons lost etc.
Schedule: All teams must be fully registered at ClubConflict.com by 11:30 AM on Saturday October 8, 2022. Matches start at Noon Eastern Time. Upon completion of the match, the winning team Captain must report the match results to the LAN tournament admin. The tournament admin will notify you when your next match is. Any teams wishing to leave the facility for a break should check with the admin first. Matches delayed by more than 30 minutes will result in a FF.
12:00 PM ET - ROUND 1 Matches
2:30 PM ET - ROUND 2 Matches
5:00 PM ET - DINNER BREAK
6:00 PM ET - SEMI-FINALS
8:30 PM ET - GRAND FINALS
Interviews: Teams and players may be asked to be interviewed upon completion of a match. We appreciate your participation. Please keep in mind that our stream is live. Please be respectful and keep the comments positive and please avoid using vulgar language.
Roundtime is 1:55
Freezetime is 15 Seconds
Buytime is 20 Seconds
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!