Club Conflict, Inc.
This Policy applies to all websites, servers and services owned or provided by CC (collectively, "CC Sites"). CC may add new sites, domain names or services from time to time. As explained below, this Policy applies only to websites owned and services maintained by CC and not to websites or services to which links may be provided on CC Sites.
BY USING THIS SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED ON THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
- Children Under 13
CC Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13. CC Sites prohibit registration by, and CC will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under the age of 13. This requirement will be posted at points of data collection within CC Sites, such as registration for services.
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. We also urge parents and guardians to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses or phone numbers without parental permission when using the Internet. If any parent or guardian has any concern about any CC Site or their respective services, or wish to cancel your child's registration, please contact us at the address set forth below.
- Collection of Personal Information
CC collects personal information from users of CC Sites in connection with the access and use of the various products and services available to you on CC Sites. These products and services may include: (i) registration for competitions and events; (ii) registration for receipt of communications like email updates and newsletters; (iii) registration for certain online community services and tools like message boards, chat rooms, forums, news groups or other community services; (iv) user surveys and polls; (v) participation in sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by CC or third parties; and (vi) purchasing products and services.
- Types of Information Collected. The types of personal information you provide to us may include your name, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, user IDs and passwords, age and date of birth, gender, billing and transaction information, product and service preferences and contact preferences. In certain instances, you may also submit similar information about other people (such as when shipping products purchased on CC Sites).
- Automatic Data Collection Tools. In addition to the information you provide us, CC may also collect information during your visit to any CC Site through the use of Automatic Data Collection Tools, which may include cookies, web beacons and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language and access times. These tools may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take in connection with CC Sites) and products and services you use. CC may also use some of these Automatic Data Collection Tools in connection with certain emails sent from CC and therefore may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email. Automatic Data Collection Tools are discussed further below.
- Commingled Information. CC may also collect information from commercially available sources that it deems credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address and demographic data. The information CC collects from its commercial sources may be used along with the information CC collects when you visit CC Sites. For example, CC may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with the IP address collected by Automatic Data Collection Tools to derive your general geographic area.
- Community Tools. From time to time, CC may make message boards, chat rooms, forums, news groups and other community tools available to you on CC Sites. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in these public areas, your information becomes public information and can be viewed and used by CC and others. We advise you to use caution in such public areas in disclosing personal information.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide to us (i) in the manner described in this Policy, (ii) to improve and customize this site and the products and services offered to you, and (iii) as directed by you as indicated by your use of the products and services offered on this site. For example, without limitation, we may use your personal information in connection with the following:
- Creation of membership accounts;
- Offers to participate in competitions and event;
- Delivery of email updates and newsletters;
- Communications of offers for promotions, sweepstakes and contests;
- Invitations to participate in user surveys and polls;
- Execution of purchases of products and services; and
- Providing software updates and interactive materials.
We may also use your personal information to contact you offline concerning the products and services offered on this site.
- Sharing of Personal Information
CC will not sell, rent or lease the personal information you provide. CC will only share your personal information (i) with entities owned or controlled by CC, (ii) with your consent, (iii) with persons or entities engaged by CC to carry out or fulfill CC operations or business activities, and (iv) as otherwise stated in this Policy.
- Entities Owned By CC. We reserve the right to share your personal information with entities owned or controlled by CC.
- With Your Consent. We may offer services, competitions, events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions and other programs that are sponsored or co-sponsored with persons or entities not affiliated with CC. When your consent is required for use of personal information that is not otherwise authorized by this Policy, we will seek to obtain your consent at the place where the information is collected either by an "opt-in" or "opt-out" method, or by other means (such as sending to you an e-mail). Based upon your voluntary participation in these programs, persons or entities other than CC may obtain personal information that you submit as a condition of your participation. We cannot guarantee how these persons or entities will use your personal information.
- Service Providers. CC engages various suppliers and service providers to assist CC in carrying out or fulfilling CC operations and business activities. These suppliers and service providers may receive personal information you provide to us in connection with the performance of their obligations to CC. If we do share personal information with suppliers and service providers, to the extent practical, we require that they protect such information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. We cannot, however, guarantee how these entities will use your personal information.
- Corporate Transactions. The personal information you provide is considered an asset of CC and may be transferred to a third party in connection with the merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets by CC.
- Legal Authorities. We reserve the right to access and disclose your personal information as necessary to (i) respond to any duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities, (ii) comply with any law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or order of any court or governmental authorities, and (iii) help prevent or investigate suspected fraud, harassment or violation of any law, rule, regulation, CC policy or the terms and conditions of CC Sites.
- Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information
As described elsewhere in this Policy, we may collect certain non-personally identifiable information (i.e., generic information that does not identify you personally) when you visit any CC Site and otherwise. We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize the products and services offered on this site. We may also aggregate the information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual. We reserve the right to use this information in any manner we deem appropriate.
- Collection of Information by Others
- Data Collection Tools
CC uses various automatic data collection tools in connection with CC Sites. These tools may include the following, among others:
You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Data Collection Tools of Third Parties. You should know that companies that advertise on CC Sites and their agents and service providers may set their own cookies and web beacons when you click their advertising banners on CC Sites. Information collected as a result of cookies and web beacons set by third party advertisers and their agents and service providers is subject to and controlled by the privacy practices of such third parties and CC is not responsible for either the privacy practices of such third parties or the use of the information they collect.
- CC Advertisements on Third Party Websites. CC or its service providers places ads on websites owned by third parties. These ads may send cookies from and use web beacons on these websites. The cookies and web beacons may enable CC to collect information about the pages you view and the links on which you click from those pages and this information may be connected to the personal information you provide to us on CC Sites.
- Information Storage and Security
The protection of your personal information is important to CC. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information, CC utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, no system can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the information stored on CC Sites or our servers (or those of our agents and service providers) will be completely free from unauthorized access and disclosure and your use of any CC Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
- Selecting Your Communication Preferences
CC provides you with the opportunity to choose and alter your preferences regarding the communications you receive from us. You will be provided with the opportunity to indicate whether you want to receive general communications about products, services, special offers or invitations to participate in various programs. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods: (i) select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each communication, or (ii) write to CC at the address below. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about your privacy preferences. Subscription communications may include email newsletters and updates expressly requested by you. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods: (i) select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication, or (ii) return to the Web page(s) where you originally requested such services and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to this Policy at any time and from time to time. CC will undertake reasonable efforts to notify you of material changes to this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly for changes. Your continued use of CC Sites following the posting of any changes to this Policy indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Policy as revised.
If you have any other questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, please contact us email at privacy (at) clubconflict (dot) com or write to us at:
Edward S. Young, Esq.
909 Eighth Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
- Governing Law and Disputes
- International Users
If you are visiting this site from a location outside the United States, your connection will be through servers located in the United States and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using this site, you authorize the export of personal information to the United States and its storage and use as specified above. In addition, you acknowledge and agree to the provisions set forth above with respect to governing law and disputes.